Thursday, May 25, 2006

Traffic is disgusting.

Have any of you ever driven in Temecula? Well, if you haven't let me just tell you a little bit about what it's like. I drive there Mon- Fri. and of course I have to get off on one of the worst exits -winchester- Yes the one that backs up all the way to Riverside, the one that everyone tries to cut past the line and get in the front. Well, today on my lunch break I had to get gas and wash the car. And I have 30 min. for lunch. I thought to myself. " I will just jump over the freeway and go to the gas station. No It didn't happen quite that smoothly. First it took me 15 min just to get over the freeway because everyone runs the red lights and stops right smack dab in the middle of the intersection so that you can't go when it's your turn. I truly love it! And just a side note. It doesn't help if you honk at the people that block the intersection because then they look at you like " what did you expect me to do?" AAAAHHHHH.... Please someone save me from this madness......

No comments: