Friday, June 09, 2006

I want a celebration...

This past Wednesday I went to my great grampa's funeral. It was sad and kinda strange all at the same time. Sad because I don't know where he is now and because when talking with my great gramma she just broke down and said " I just thought he would never die" but wierd because the ceremony was done by a lady who knew nothing about this man or his family. The whole ceremony was only like 15 minutes long. But I have decided that when I die and I have a funeral, I want everyone to be happy! I mean really happy. I want it to be the biggest celebration ever. The reason being because I know where I'm going after I die. And my journey is just beginning. I have all of eternity to sit at the feet of my Father! I can't wait for that day!!!!!

No comments: