Friday, July 21, 2006

Hume Lake

Was amazing! It was really nice to just enjoy life for a short period of time and enjoy God's creation. Although the drive up there was 8 hrs and I was cramped in the back of my friend Ian's truck, It was well worth the wait. I got to visit with one of my best friends and just see how God was using and working through her up there! It was really just a sweet time of fellowship with her and with the True Love of my Life, Jesus Christ! I think the thing I will take back with me was the night that we went to Look Out Point. It's this HUGE rock off the side of a cliff that you take blankets to, and lay back on the rock and enjoy the stars and the wonderful beauty of the creation of God! It was truly incredible.... So that was my long weekend get away that I will never forget

No comments: