Friday, October 20, 2006

Oh Brother.

So the reason I started this blog was mainly due to my brother Ryan. He has a blog and I would always read his. Although his is much more entertaining to read than mine I thought I would give it a try. Anyways, pretty much all I knew how to do on this thing was post. So post away I did. But then I wanted to add links to other peoples blogs on here, and I didn't have any idea how to get the html code or where to add it in that mess of letters symbols and numbers. So I did what every little sister would do. I asked the big brother who knew how to do to just do it for me. So seeing as he is in England I just gave him my user name and password so he could just get in there and change it. So He does, which was a big help but funny thing is. He linked his "blog" to some website that is about Israel or something. If you click on the link on the sidebar entitled "basically, the coolest person i know. he's older than me, but still cool. he's a nerd, but still cool. and did i mention, he's just cool. cool huh? " so yeah go ahead and click on it and you will see this is clearly NOT my brothers blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. that was wierd. It was my web address, and some crazy pre-trib rapture site comes up. Clearly not mine. i'm not sure why that happened.

Unknown said...

ahhh, i accidently put blogPSot, not blogSPot. but why someone would use my address with a misspelling is clearly strange. Just goes to show you that pre-trib rapture's straight up craziness.