Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cute shoes= pain to the feet


<------COMFORT UNCOMFOTABLE------>
On Monday I had an event that I was going to where I needed some shoes to wear with the new outfit that I had bought to wear, well I had my eye on these shoes for quite some time and decided that this would be the perfect time to purchase them because I actually had a reason to buy them and somwhere to wear them to. So I go in and purchase these shoes ( they were black peek-a-boo toe wedges) get in the car and put them on so I can get going to the event. Then as i'm getting out of the car to walk in. I realize these shoes aren't so comfortable, ouch, they are pinching my toes in the front, and my heel keeps on popping out of the back of them. But I just keep telling myself "they are cute though, they are cute though." Needless to say that by the end of the day the circulation in my toes was being cut off and my big toe was turning blue. ( not a good thing by the way) So I have come to the conclusion that I have inherited a disease from my mother that I have entitled " My feet can only wear birkenstocks or rainbow sandals." But I think I'm ok with it because i enjoy walking more when you can feel your feet and you have blood flow to them. I feel sorry for all those girls who daily wear uncomfortable shoes for the sake of having their feet "look cute.". It's just not worth it to me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, nothing like comfortable shoes...

Starrs In Denver said...

I love flip-flops and only wish WISH I could wear them all year long! My feet get so cramped in shoes :) But, when there's snow on the ground...socks are nice. I've discovered that socks with Crocs are really comfy and warm in the winter.
~Rose

Heather said...

As long as you don't start wearing socks with your flip flops were good. Otherwise you really start looking like your from out of state!