Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm home

This past week me and my sister had driven out to Colorado to take her stuff back there and to visit with Ryan. We had a blast driving out there, although it's tough driving a u-haul up major hills it was worth all the time that I got to spend with my sister. We had a lot of fun just talking, hanging out, singing/dancing (scary I know) It took us like 2 days just to get there because we drove through Arizona and New Mexico (yuck, i do not like the desert. Especially when you are in it for like 600 miles...) anyways, once we got there we just drove around and got to be familiar with wear my sis and brother in law are going to be living, went downtown. While we were in downtown we got to visit with some friends the Starr's who had moved down there a while back. Anyways, we had a blast playing with their kids, playing hide n seek, sitting in their "secret room", eating dinner and reading with them! I really think they are the cutest kids I know! We were only in Colorado until Saturday, so we took off early in the mornign and drove home through the rockies. Which is a much more beautiful drive then AZ. and NM. we got to stop in Glenwood Springs and sit in the hot springs for a little while and then take off again. Anyways, it was a great trip and I really enjoyed the time spent with my sister since we wont get too much off that once they move. I will be posting some pictures once I get them developed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! glad you had a good time with courtney. sounds like fun.