Friday, December 22, 2006

My mom always makes me laugh!

My mom is a never ending source of enjoyment. She always comes up with the most witty things to say or the most interesting way to put something. Anyways, yesterday we were at the gas station (obviously getting gas) and so I get out pump the gas and then ask her if she would also like a car wash, seeing as we live down a dirt road we could wash Durango the Dinasour at least 4 times a week. So, she says yeah why not. I get all done pumping the gas and we go into the drive through part for the carwash where you enter your code. So we have to wait a few minutes to go through because there was someone already in the wash, so we are sitting there listening to music and just talking away when all of a sudden my mom looks at the front window and goes "oh no my windows getting all wet from the car wash Heather" I just sat there and looked at her for a minute and then procedeed to kinda giggle and then it finally dawned on her that we had not yet gone through the carwash and that it didn't matter if the window got water on it or not. It just made me laugh.. I love my mom.

1 comment:

they call me... tim said...

Heather,
Can you pass on an invite for you and your family?

Mingle at Tim's House For Desi and Rose
this Saturday, December 30th 1800
email for more info
tbergon@adelphia.net
thanks,

T