Tuesday, June 27, 2006

encouraging words.

This morning when I got to work I had an e-mail in my inbox that was such an encouragment to me. Here it is:
Heather, Someone you know very well wanted me to send this to you:
Heather my daughter,
The depth of my love for you is beyond human comprehension. The sacrifice that was made for you was done from a heart of love for you. There never was and never will be a greater sacrifice made than was made by My son for you. The pain, sorrow, suffering, agony and blood that was shed was done with you on My mind. You my daughter are a part of Me, My family, the family of God. Ho how I love you and how I love to spend time with you. As you continue to seek My face and follow after my percepts and ways, you will see My hand in all you do.You will have no need to fear your future, because I your God have promised that I would never leave you or forsake you. I am the author and finisher of your faith. The owrk that I have started in you I will complete. This does not mean that trials and difficulties are there for your benefit. They develop character and godliness. During these trying times you may wonder where I am. I am right there working all things for your good. My daughter, what I desire from you is for you to trust me completly. As you do, you will see My wonders in your life. The future I have for you is beyond your wildest dream. For I have said " Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Go in my peace and experiance life's very best!

I love you,
Your Heavenly Father

That encouraged me so much and blessed my morning.

No comments: