Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fireworks!!!!

Fireworks are the most amazing thing ever created! I wish we had them on every holiday not just 4th of July. But I guess they wouldn't be as special if I saw them all the time right? I've decided that if fireworks were candy they would probably be the best tasting candy in the whole wide world. At the same time though they were kinda depressing this year. See me and my friend both decided that fireworks are better when you have a boyfriend to share them with. Since neither of us have that it was kinda sad :( Instead of sitting with some boy that I would have been totally in love with I was laying on a blanket inbetween my girlfriend Emily and one of my really good friends John. It's just not the same if you know what I mean? I can't wait till I do have that moment with the guy of my dreams and then I can fully enjoy and appreciate fireworks in all of their glory.

No comments: