Monday, August 21, 2006

Just starting


So I just started school this past week. Well, I don't know if you can really consider it school. What I started was Old Testament Survey 1, which for those of you who don't know what that is, it is listening to the man pictured teach through the Old Testament but it's on a MP3 which makes it nice due to the fact that I don't have to "go to class" I listen any time I want and fill in 1 work page and then write 1 page of notes on it. Quite easy, I know. But anyways, the other day I was listening to it and thought "gee, this sounds kinda funny, maybe something is wrong with my speakers why does it sound so much like a chipmunk?" But then upon further examination I read on the back of the MP3 case that it is the "acclerated version~65% faster then normal speed." I don't know why I found that so entertaning but I did. So I thought I would share.

No comments: