Thursday, August 17, 2006

Matchy Matchy plaid plaid


So, apparently Gap has a new uniform. I had purchased the shirt shown above with my oh so wonderful Gap employee discount. But much to my surprise when I showed up at work last night there were 3 girls wearing the same shirt! We had several people ask if Gap had a new uniform or if we had worn the same shirt to take pictures in. But no, we all just happend to really love the flannel plaid shirt! We also were told who we reminded them of. Two of those reminders were that if we just had suspenders we could look like the people that work at Knott's Berry Farm. Another was that we were competition for the Brawny Man. Well, needless to say I found it pretty entertaining. I'm not one of those girls that gets all upset when I'm matching someone. But we all tried to stay far apart from eachother and in different sections of the store. Just for the sake of not making people dizzy with all that plaid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok thats really funny. i dont know that i would want to look like the knotts berry farm people but oh well. the shirts cute and thats all that matters. and hey i guess if you all bought the same shirt at least it means you have good taste.