Monday, August 07, 2006

Six Flags

Yesterday I went to 6 flags with a bunch of friends. It was a blast! I just had to share one experiance that will forever be etched in my mind. As we were trying to find somewhere to eat, we had been walking around for a long time and I hadn't eaten since 7am (mind you now the time is 3:45pm long time for my lil tummy to be without any food) so anyways we were in this one place and me Alex and Aubrey wanted to go see if there was somewhere else we could eat. So I try to walk out the door and I go to push it, well...the door was locked. I kinda pulled one of those walk and push the door things so there was no stopping. well, needless to say I kept going and my forehead hit the glass. At that moment you can not feel like any more of an idiot then can be imagined. I know from this point on I will forever be reminded of that glorious moment in my life!

* I will be posting pics from 6 flags soon hopefully* stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh thats hilarious. if it makes you feel any better i smacked myself in the chin and lip with my car door yesterday. dont ask me how i was just opening it and not paying attention to how close i was standing to it. you should tell aubrey and alex thats what happens when our stomachs are empty, we start to lose it. they should have fed you before then...

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and that post was by Ashley too, i just forgot to sign it.-Ashley

Heather said...

yes, yes, I will definitly blame it on the not eating.