Monday, August 07, 2006

This is kinda funny

So I had a recent blog stating that I was "oh so sad because nobody ever commented on my page." But to my idiotic surprise I had the comment button blocked. So there was no way for anyone to ever leave a comment. Well peoples of the world who read this. Heather Rose Schaffner's Blog is now open for commenting.

*thanks to Ashley Russey/VandenRaadt ( you will always be a Russey even after you have been married for over a year) who was the only person who responded to my sad plea for comments when she told me to check and see if it was blocked. Applause all around for the great and wonderful Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check it out, im in a blog. thats awesome. your going to hate that i can leave comments now because i will probably leave random ones all the time. so thats all i have to say for today though. have a good day! Ashley