Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pardon my French

My great grandma lives here in Murrieta and no longer is able to drive (thank goodness for that though!) So either Tony, Courtney or I usually take her out once a week to go to the bank do some grocery shopping and pick up medicine from Target. Monday was my day to have the honor of doing this. Well, as we are driving first of all she tells you exactly what way to get to the bank and which lane to drive in and when to turn on your blinker but it's ok because that's kind of her way of being able to drive and I figure if that makes her happy then why not allow that. So anyways, she doesn't like traffic AT ALL. As we are driving she's looking at all the cars and looks at me with a little grin on her face and says "Heather, I hate all these cars, all I want to do is go to the bank and we have to go through all this (pardon my french) CRAP!"I don't know why I find this so funny, but there is something entertaining about a 80 something year old grandma saying "crap".... Love you Grandma!

No comments: