Friday, November 03, 2006

Sad day or happy day? You decide....

So yesterday we got the news. What news you ask? Well, the news that your brother in law just got a job offer in Denver and he is leaving on Nov. 27th and that your sister is obviously leaving with him... I'm Extremely excited for them and that God has opened up the door for them to go. But also incredibly sad for the fact that my family are my best friends. And my best friends are leaving me. What do you do when your best friends move away? I don't know yet. It will be fun to go visit them, that is unless of course we don't end up moving out there( which in time I'm sure will happen) Anyways, that's my news. You tell me If that's a sad day or a happy day.. Starr's looks like your gonna have some new neighbors!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's both. even though it's sad for you and for them too it's also sometihng new and exciting to be happy about. and besides, you might get to travel now!

Starrs In Denver said...

WOW! That's so cool! It's both good news and bad news I guess...good for us and bad for you. I'm sorry :( You'll have to come visit now for sure. Once you visit, you'll want to stay, and you'll have to move out here too! When are they moving and where will they look to live?
~Rose

Starrs In Denver said...

Oh, I just looked...Nov 27th...that's fast! We're looking forward to seeing them :)