Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Why?

Why is it that whomever or whenver I e-mail people they never feel the need to e-mail back. It's not like I'm writing just a bunch of statements. I know that there are sentences with question marks on the end of them, which in my mind requires a response. I don't know, maybe I'm going crazy and this is how it works now. I just would like to know that they are still alive and breathing. Is that too much to ask? All I know is that most of my friends that I e-mail don't respond, however I beleive that if I had a myspace they would be more than happy to respond. Because they check their myspace every five minutes. But since I strongly dislike myspace and have vowed never to have one this problem will never be solved. I guess I will continue to e-mail and get no responses. It's kinda like talking to myself, I guess that could be fun...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this about me? i know im bad about writing back but i think i have always been that way. i will try harder. and dont count on the myspace thing, i dont use that either!

Heather said...

If you think this is about you (the reader) anyone reading this post and feel that it's you, it most likely is about you.

Starrs In Denver said...

I agree Heather! Desi signed me up for a myspace, but I am seriously thinking about deleting it...I don't don't don't like myspace. People say it's good to "connect" with people, but I don't like it. I like blogging better! Maybe we should put "please respond" at the end of our emails!
~Rose

kolorado said...

you have never emailed me so i must be excluded from this post.

Heather said...

So this is the overall conclusion of this post.People need to delete their myspaces, start a blog( cause blogging is way better than myspace) and respond to e-mails we write.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you but i agree whole heartedly! My Space is lame, impersonal, cluttered, and annoying with nothing to really offer than glitter graphics and pseudo community.