Monday, November 27, 2006

What are you thankful for this year

I wanted to post some of the things that I am thankful for in my life this year. God has blessed me above and beyond what I ever could deserve but becuase He is a loving and gracious God He pours out his blessings upon each of us in so many ways. Her are just a few of mine.

I'm Thankful this year for:

  • My relationship with the Lord
  • My Family
  • My health
  • My Sunday night Bible study
  • The friends that God has blessed me with
  • The trials that He has put in my life (they make us who we are today)
  • another day of life
  • my job
  • a roof over my head

and so, so so, many more. if you want to share some of the things that you are thankful for this year go ahead and leave them in the comments so we can all celebrate a thankful heart to our loving Heavenly Father!

No comments: