Friday, December 29, 2006

Guys are the worst back seat drivers

This is the conclusion that I came to after last night. Last night we had to drive down to Escondido and I was just with my brothers and Dad. Nobody wanted to drive so I offered I really do enjoy driving. (well at least I thought I did) Anyways, I printed up directions but Ryan was like "no I know where we are going don't follow those stupid mapquest directions." so I did as he requested and listened to his directions. Might I add that they were exactly the same as mapquest. That's right. those stupid directions ended up being the same as his. Then they make fun of the way that I park, where i choose to park, how close I am to the lines in the parking space. Then they want me to pull out of a parking lot and go left across traffic on a major road. I said no I'm gonna go right and just do a u-turn. So then they make fun of me for that. So all that to say, I had three back seat drivers and they were all men. And they say that women are bad back seat drivers. I have 3 words for that statement. I THINK NOT!

1 comment:

Cortney Salagi said...

Haha! That's so funny, Heather. Guys just always think that their way is better. It must be a man thing. Lol :-P