Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New adventures

I just got a new job! I will be starting on January 8th. I will now be the purchasing agent for Eagles Peak Charter School. I'm excited, nervous, scared and happy all at the same time! I know that God has opened up this oppurtunity for me and I see it as a blessing. I think it will be a great oppurtunity to grow my office skills , I have learned so much at the job I am currently at seeing as I came in knowing nothing. God has truly blessed me with the job that I have had over the past year with a wonderful christian boss that has been really flexible with giving me time off just with everything that went on with my mom this year and time off to help my sis move. He also has been a great source of encouragment to me. I will miss a lot of things about this job, but am excited about what God has in store for me on this new adventure that He has given me! Please pray for me as I will be learning a lot of new stuff that I would be quick to learn and be a blessing to the people that I will be working for!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather...God is so good to move us into new things at just the right time. I pray that the transistion to the new job goes as smoothly as possible. See you soon!
~Rose

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! im sure you will do great at eagles peak. new jobs are exciting, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Are you working for Coastal or Inland?

Heather said...

Who was the anonymous comment written by? But either way whoever it was I'm working for Inland...