Tuesday, August 15, 2006

today I smiled.

Not because of something really all that big, or something all that important. No, today I smiled because I heard the sound of something that every child in America loves the sound of: The Ice Cream Truck. But I didn't hear this sound at my house or one of my friends house for that matter. I was sitting in my office at work and realized the ice cream man is going from building to building hoping that some adult would come running out and with pure joy on their face sing out " I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!" ok maybe that's not what the ice cream man was hoping for but you know that's what's going through everyones mind. So today that is why I smiled because the ice cream man came into my place of work and wanted to sell ice cream. It brought back so many memories of what I used to get from him( rarely it was ice cream) mainly thess little candies that when you suck on them would fizz up in your mouth, warheads, lucas sour powder, and one of the big brothers favorites poppers!

No comments: