Monday, September 25, 2006

Disneyland


This weekend I went to Disneyland with my 2 brothers. Ryan is getting ready to leave for Oxford tonight so he wanted to go one last time before he left. It was a blast and no too crowded for a Saturday! The longest line that we waited in was under an hour. I have decided however that the prices of food there is outrageous! But definitly worth the time that I got to spend with my brothers. Here's a picture of me and Ryan in the buzz lightyear ride. Obviously as you can see, he whooped my butt in this one! There will be more pictures to come.

1 comment:

Cortney Salagi said...

Disneyland is great! But I agree that the prices are outrageous. You, Aubrey, and I need to plan a Disneyland day now that I actually have a job and will be making some money. I'm glad you had fun, though. BTW, I will try posting on my blog tomorrow. I know it's been forever. TTYL!