Thursday, September 07, 2006

Good News from friends

I love hearing about different stuff that goes on in my friends lives. Especially when it's potentialy really really good news. I got an e-mail from one of my friends last night and it had some good news in it! I just have the biggest smile on my face right now that my face is starting to hurt. It brings me such joy when you see something unfold that someone has waited a long time for! I was blessed to hear of the news and can't wait to see all that God does in her life!

3 comments:

Cortney Salagi said...

Haha! It sounds like she had really good new. Lol! I bet she's really happy, too! ;-)

Heather said...

I'm pretty sure she is pretty darn excited! Now we just have to have patience in what the Lord has for her!

Cortney Salagi said...

Definately. :-)