Thursday, May 31, 2007

Colorado

Over this past week me and my mom got to go and visit my sister and brother in law out in parker. We drove back there to take them there dog but realized after leaving him alone for 8 hours one day and him digging out of the backyard and hanging out in the neighborhood, he was getting lonely. So we actually ended up taking the dog back with us. Just a side note: Dogs on roadtrips are not a good idea. What should be a 14-15 hour drive for 2 adults now becomes 17-18. Anyways, we had a blast and I actually got to see more of Colorado this time then I did last time. We drove up to Golden and Breckenridge, we walked around downtown Denver and went to church there, then we also went to Boulder for the BolderBoulder 10k (which is 6.2 miles) I actually finished the race (I was kind of shocked, i've never ran for that long before and I wasn't sure if I would be able to with the altitude) but I finished and it was a blast! I would love to do it again next year. Overall, this trip was a good time to see family and just enjoy our time together. We are actually planning on going back in mid June with my dad. So that should be fun! And we are leaving the dog at home. Here are a few pics. These ones are from my digital camera, I haven't developed the ones from my 35mm. So when I get those I will post them.


2 comments:

Starrs In Denver said...

And you didn't call to visit us why??????
If you come again in June we better get to see you!
Glad you had such a good trip. Beautiful pics.
~Rose

Anonymous said...

Hey lame-o. How 'bout some blogging? Oh wait, you've got another trip to the CO.