Monday, July 30, 2007

Fellowship

It seems that word is hard to come by sometimes in our everyday lives,we become so consumed with our jobs, family, errands, and simply just life. All of those things are wonderful things in and of themselves, but sometimes you have to slow down and just enjoy fellowship with other people.

As many of you know, I go to a Sunday Night college Bible study that has just been blessing my socks off! From the teaching to the worship and of course the wonderful fellowship that I have with other believers.

These past few weeks have truly been sweet time spent with brothers and sisters in the Lord. From our prayer groups where we are able to here of blessings that God has so graciously given us over the prior week to then lifting one another up in prayer. I think that through this God is creating incredible friendships. Friendships that have grown deeper with people I thought I knew really well and considered to be good friends all the way down to the people I just met that night. God is truly a God of diversity and it is incredible to see in this group. I don't believe that I have laughed as much as I have in the past few weeks at this study. I left with my face hurting from smiling and my stomach hurting from laughing so much. (Cortney, hats off to you for thinking that Napolean Dynamite was a great world leader. I just don't think that can be beat)

All in all, I thank God daily for such a wonderful group of people who are honest and sincere about their relationship with the Lord and their relationship with other people. It is something that I think God has brought into my life at the perfect time. Just when you need something the most is exactly when God just drops it in your lap.

So to all of you, thanks for being those friends and i can't wait to see all that God does in your lives. We serve a great GOD!!!!

6 comments:

Starrs In Denver said...

What an encouragement to read! So thankful that you are being blessed in such a wonderful way... It's so sad when people go years or whole lives without experiencing times like that.
~Rose

Cortney Salagi said...

Haha! He would make a great world leader. But in my defense: I WAS HOMESCHOOLED!!! Lol!

Anonymous said...

That was so encouraging! God has truly blessed us with such a great community and many deep spiritual friendships. Thanks for sharing your life with us. God has truly used you to make Kaleo what it is.
May the Lamb continue to receive the reward of His sufferings (Is, 53:11),
~ Erick.

Anonymous said...

like the new look, and also glad to see you blogging again. I'm glad you're enjoying the sunday night fellowship.

love ya.

Anonymous said...

so, just cause you get a new layout doesn't mean you can stop blogging...

love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,
Now I've found your blog to comment on!! :)
Your blog's bright and flowery,in contrast to Cortney's gray and not so colorful one.
Talk 2u soon
Jason